- Other Telecommunications
Headquartered in Albany, New York, FirstLight provides fiber-optic data, Internet, data center, cloud and voice services to enterprise and carrier customers throughout the Northeast.
For over 20 years, FirstLight has been building and operating its own fiber optic network, including fiber to the premises systems and fiber to the cell tower. The network, with core data and switching platforms achieving high uptime, is architected for services ranging from Dark Fiber to 100 Gigabit waves to Internet, voice services and more.
Benefits of FirstLight’s services:
1. Fiber-Based Services: Fiber optic connection for virtually unlimited bandwidth and a future-proofed network.
2. Dedicated Bandwidth: Customers receive the full rate capacity as specified for both upstream and downstream; bandwidth is not shared like what you can get from other providers.
3. Guaranteed Network Reliability: Measurable and guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS) levels, critical for managing a dispersed network and preventing packet loss, latency and jitter.
4. Scalable Capacity: Connections can be increased up to 100 Gbps based on your business needs.
The FirstLight fiber optic network is exclusively owned and operated by FirstLight; maintenance and repair is coordinated directly from our Network Operations Center (NOC) in downtown Albany, NY with a backup NOC in Manchester, NH.
Whom to Contact
- Terry FloodSenior Account ExecutivePhone: (914) 336-6153