The "Hot Real Estate Market" in Sullivan County
Name: The "Hot Real Estate Market" in Sullivan County
Date: May 27, 2021
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
The hot real estate market in Sullivan County has many benefits. Join William “Bill” Reiber, Reiber Real Estate and Town of Thompson Supervisor along with Tanja McKerrell, Vice President / Senior Loan Officer at Jeff Bank as they showcase that the influx of new residents and property owners extends its impact to Sullivan County beyond the home purchase.
- Statistics regarding home sales, year over year
- Increase in construction related businesses and services
- Increase in mortgage applications
- Are people moving their businesses to their "new area".
- Previously overlooked homes (on the market for 360+ days) are now selling
- How we are addressing vacant, abandoned and zombie properties.
- Outlook for the next 6-12 months