UPDATE : 4/7/2020
April 07, 2020
APRIL 7, 2020 UPDATE
- Interested Businesses Should Refer to this website for guidance on how to help NYS Source COVID-19 Medical Products
- State Department of Health has Developed a Test to Detect Antibodies to the COVID-19 Infection in an Individual's Blood
- Issues Letter to New York's Congressional Delegation Outlining the State's Need in the Next Federal COVID-19 Legislation
- Governor Announces Relief for Approximately 300,000 New York Student Loan Borrowers Not Covered by Federal CARES Act
- Agreement with Major Servicers Including, Navient, Nelnet, PHEAA, MOHELA, and Others Includes Deferred Collection of Payments, Waived Late Fees
- Governor Signs Executive Order Allowing State to Redistribute Ventilators & Personal Protective Equipment to Hospitals with Highest Need
- Confirms 8,174 Additional Coronavirus Cases in New York State - Bringing Statewide Total to 138,863; New Cases in 45 Counties
- Sullivan County parks were given the order today to be closed through at least April 21st in order to reinforce the importance of social distancing and avoiding mass gatherings. The action was taken based on advice from community leaders downstate who anticipate the park closure order will reinforce similar orders made in New York City that were earlier determined necessary by Governor Cuomo.
- Bold Gold Media Group and the Sullivan Catskills Visitors Association will be presenting the Radio Bold News Sullivan Catskills Business Forum on Thunder 102 & 104.5 and 95.9 VOS-FM on Tuesday evening (4/7) at seven and again on Wednesday afternoon at one. It will also be available as a Radio Bold News Pod on RadioBOLD.com and wherever you get your podcasts.
- The SBA and Department of the Treasury released this FAQ on the Paycheck Protection Program today
- The Sullivan County Partnership Is now offering Disaster Relief Workforce Emergency Funding - For More Information and to apply CLICK HERE
- Take Part In The 2020 Census.