Pestech - Pest Solutions
Founded in 1989, Pestech is one of the fastest-growing pest management companies in the Northeast. At Pestech, our purpose is to help protect life and the environment through responsible pest management. Are you an Executive Assistant with an energetic approach? As a key support member for the leadership team you will aid leadership, operations, and sales through effective support and excellent service!
How you’ll work….
- Assist the leadership team with their needs throughout the workday either as requested or in an anticipatory fashion, in an effort to avoid any disturbance to the leadership team’s workflows within a day or part thereof, or as long as the need is anticipated.
- Coordinate all aspects of meetings and conferences, potentially including travel arrangements, obtaining supplies, creating/following agendas, and providing access to meals
- Assemble highly confidential and sensitive information and take all measures necessary to guard access to it.
- Deal with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors, as well as internal contacts at all levels
- Use proper independent judgement to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload
- Recommend changes in office practices or procedures.
- Establish, develop, and maintain a filing system (physical and virtual) for the leadership team.
- File and retrieve documents/information from files when needed. Establish, develop, and update a library of trade-related documents as directed.
- Create, maintain, and run recurring and non-recurring reports using various company databases as needed to help the leadership team view the current state of the organization and plan for its future.
- Acts as a liaison between this organization and others, and conducts themselves with proper professionalism at all times
- Work independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects as assigned.
- Act as a project manager when necessary.
- Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, and other printed or digital documentation as required. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, and make appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.