Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Keystone Associates Architects, Engineers and Surveyors, LLC
Keystone Associates Architects, Engineers and Surveyors, LLC, is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide general office support. The hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with a 1/2 hour lunch.
The candidate must be detail-oriented, proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, and comfortable working in a fast-paced professional environment. Superior organizational ability, excellent communication, and phone skills are a must. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• answering, screening, and transferring inbound phone calls on a multi-line phone system
• greeting and directing visitors and clients
• general clerical duties including photocopying and faxing
• preparing outgoing mail, FedEx, and UPS shipments
• creating client file folders
• typing and modifying documents such as correspondence, reports, and emails
• scheduling office conference room
• sort and distribute incoming mail correspondence
• maintain office supply inventories
• filing of hard copy client records
– 1-2 years related experience, but will consider all candidates
– Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
– Strong organization skills
– Detail oriented
Salary will be based on experience level; and includes an excellent benefit package (holiday, vacation, personal paid time off, employer contributing medical, dental, and 401K plans). EOE.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer.